On (13/06/15 16:04), Janelle wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Does anyone know if it is possible to install the 4.1 ipa-CLIENT (not the
>server - just the client) on a CentOS 6.6 system? My guess is this is really
>just based on sssd, or am I missing something?

If you want newer version of sssd you can test backported version
from fedora. Here is a COPR repo [1].
It is a stable branch sssd-1.12, so it contains many fixes for bugs
in el 6.6.

>I would like to get OTP on 6.6 system, just not sure if that is possible.

IIRC you would need a support or OTP in kerberos as well.
So you would need to backport it yourself or to find
newer packages somewhere.

LS

[1] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/lslebodn/sssd-1-12/