On 6/15/15 6:36 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Janelle wrote:
Good morning and happy Monday,

I have a strange problem. Wondering if anyone has seen this before in
trying to run an ipa migrate-ds?

ipa: ERROR: The search criteria was not specific enough. Expected 1 and
found 2.

The migration worked previously, but now, in order to try and update
some missing accounts that were added, now it no longer works and
generates this error. I can't find anyway to get verbose information to
found out what it is finding "2" of?

Usually means there is a replication conflict entry. You may be able to get more details on what failed by looking at the LDAP access log of both LDAP servers, though I guess I'd expect this happened locally on the IPA box.

rob

I found the problem, but now when trying to re-init from a good server using ipa-replica-manage re-initialize, I get:

TLS error -8172:Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user.

But how does THIS happen??
~J