On 06/16/2015 03:54 PM, Janelle wrote:
Good morning,

Just a quick note. I hope that all my questions do not make any one the DEV Team think that I do not support FreeIPA wholly and completely. I am a huge fan of this package and have in fact discussed with several of my clients (I'm a consultant of course) who have purchased RH support contracts just because of this. The product is wonderful and has potential of being even better as you continue to add new features. Thank you so much for all the support you have provided. I hope RH understands too that many new customers come from recommendations from us consultant-types :-)

Ok, so I just wanted to throw that in this thread -- a big THANK YOU to the IPA Team and all the work accomplished so far. You are the best!
thanks, and don't worry. we need people like you, consistently, patiently pushing us to resolve things. And believe me, the corrupted ruvs haunt me as much as you

Ludwig

~Janelle