-----Original Message-----
From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Janelle
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:55 AM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Migration error?

Good morning,

Just a quick note. I hope that all my questions do not make any one the DEV
Team think that I do not support FreeIPA wholly and completely. I am a huge fan
of this package and have in fact discussed with several of my clients (I'm a
consultant of course) who have purchased RH support contracts just because of
this. The product is wonderful and has potential of being even better as you
continue to add new features.
Thank you so much for all the support you have provided. I hope RH understands
too that many new customers come from recommendations from us consultant-types
:-)

Ok, so I just wanted to throw that in this thread -- a big THANK YOU to the IPA
Team and all the work accomplished so far. You are the best!
----
Seconded!