Hi @all,

I am new to freeIPA operating and are facing an issue with mail object in
freeIPA. We are running Jira from Atlassian and are trying to authenticate
against freeIPA. The authentication process is running but mail object is not
provided by freeIPA to Jira to inform users about new events / trackers or
whatsoever. If a test object is displayed with ldapsearch mail attribute is
available and set but is not useable by Jira.

How is it possibilt to inherit mail accounts in Jira to be able to authenticate
and use FreeIPA as IDM for Jira as well as for Liunx systems.