Freeipa 4.1.4

On 06/18/2015 10:28 AM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Thu, 2015-06-18 at 10:08 -0500, James Benson wrote:
Hi all,
I'm a fairly advanced user, however, having issues with setting up
freeIPA.  I've started with Fedora 22 server (both with minimal install
and basic install), modified the hosts and hostname file respectively to
xx.xx.xx.xx ipa.cloud.local ipa
cloud.local
and began the install options selected were:
no
ipa.cloud.local
cloud.local
CLOUD.LOCAL
Directory Manager Password:     set
IPA admin password:             set
yes

But I always get this error:
CA did not start in 300.0s

I've modified the
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipaplatform/redhat/services.py  to
increase the timeout value, but no luck.

Suggestions?

What pki-base package version do you have installed ?

Simo.