On 06/22/2015 10:49 AM, Christoph Kaminski wrote:

> In my particular case I'm interested, whether it can crash servers.
> Does it for you? I don't see it in that thread.
>
> tamas

yes... we has had a really often a crash on virtual machines installations. On bare metal we had 2-3x a crash.

That was the reason for us to destroy all IPA VM's. There seems to be an IO issue on VM's with IPA (rhev virtualisation here). You can see it extremly if you turn the debug level higher.

Thanks!

tamas