On 06/22/2015 02:39 PM, Tamas Papp wrote:

On 06/22/2015 02:20 PM, thierry bordaz wrote:
On 06/22/2015 11:50 AM, Tamas Papp wrote:
Fascinating.

Can you Red Hat guys reproduce this in you test environment?

Most of my tests are on RHEV with RHEL 7.1, I have not seen a crash of DS. About the test case, you installed a server+replicas (version ?), then turn on errorlog-level (do you remember what level).

All are CentOS 7.1 (IPA 4.1).
I didn't touch erorlog-level.

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for these info... I will try to reproduce.
Christoph, I think you mentioned "You can see it extremly if you turn the debug level higher.". What is the debug level, is it DS debug level ? What level did you select ?

thanks
thierry

That would slow down the DS instance and fill errors log.
Then you hit extremely frequently a crash. Do you remember what kind of the load search/mod/add/del ?

We currently see about 1 crash / day.
add/del/mod: basically 0
search: We're investigating, on some servers we probably didn't enabled nscd for caching. In that case they probably received quite high load..... otherwise it's also should be extremely low.

We don't use kerberos, do not join clients, just the ldap feature.....

Thanks,
tamas