On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 08:35:24PM +0200, Nikola Kržalić wrote:
> Just in case somebody is still struggling with this... On ubuntu 14.04
> I had to set enumerate option to true in sssd.conf to make this work.

While I'm glad it fixes your setup for you, enabling enumeration is
really a suboptimal solution. Enumeration doesn't support overrides (aka
views), doesn't support trust users and is generally slow.

I would suggest to continue debugging your setup instead. Here is an
upstream guide that might help you:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Troubleshooting