Hi,

Because it can happen that hostnames are used twice, but one for each network.

This sounds a little bit odd, but it has something todo with hostnames
that are needed, public names and internal names. But as both networks
have their own DNS servers, some records are just not provisioned so
need to be added manually to the non-managed server.