> On 30 Jun 2015, at 17:29, Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com> wrote:

I thought it might be.

However, the fact that the query works fine without the OR - does that not
indicate otherwise? Surely permissions would impact both?

To summarise, when using GSSAPI with specific DN, the following returns nothing:
> (|(&(gidNumber=543800010)(objectClass=ipaNTGroupAttrs))(&(uidNumber=543800010)(objectClass=posixAccount)))

The following returns one result:
> (&(gidNumber=543800010)(objectClass=ipaNTGroupAttrs))

My understanding would be if it were permissions, both would return nothing.
I’ve even tried the uidNumber part with a valid uid and it does actually return
something.

Thanks,

Jason Woods