I am trying to troubleshoot kerberos authentication for an oracle service
(oracledb) and getting the following error when testing the service keytab on
the database server (oracledbsrvr):
oracle@oracledbsrvr ~]# kinit -kt /opt/oracle/admin/oracledb.keytab -S
oracledb/oracledbsrvr.example.com
kinit: Keytab contains no suitable keys for
host/oracledbsrvr.example....@example.com while getting initial credentials

When I use a client program like sqlplus on the database server connecting as a
freeipa user with valid kerberos ticket it appears to work fine though. I
cannot get it working from a remote client however.  Is this error a red
herring or should I be concerned about this? kvno and klist show same number.