I've got a couple warnings in different IPA installs that I'm not sure how to
find what values I should increase each config setting to.

In one install I'm seeing the following

[03/Jul/2015:22:03:02 -0400] connection - conn=16143 fd=122 Incoming BER
Element was too long, max allowable is 209715200 bytes. Change the
nsslapd-maxbersize attribute in cn=config to increase.

Second installation I'm seeing this on startup

WARNING: changelog: entry cache size 858992B is less than db size 2293760B; We
recommend to increase the entry cache size nsslapd-cachememsize.

How can I determine what to increase each config setting to?

Thanks

-andy

*** This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. ***