On 07/08/2015 10:11 AM, ilaria cianci wrote:
Hi All,

    I am a new user and I have a question about FreeIPA authentication methods.

Can FreeIPA select different auth methods (i.e. otp, password, etc) for the
same user based on the service he wants to access? I mean using this user
should use otp for the mail service, the password for the server access, etc..
How can I set this ?

Thanks a lot in advanced for your answer,

Best regards,
Ilaria

Hello,

This does not work yet, although it is something that we crave for!

If you are interested, you can subscribe to updates in respective RFE: