On Mon, 13 Jul 2015, Angelo Pantano wrote:
I added the external groups to map my Domain Admins AD group like the
freeipa documentation suggests:

# ipa group-add --desc='ad_domain admins external map' ad_admins_external
--external
# ipa group-add --desc='ad_domain admins' ad_admins
# ipa group-add-member ad_admins_external --external 'ad_netbios\Domain
Admins'
# ipa group-add-member ad_admins --groups ad_admins_external

But I dont see any user in the web interface under ad_admins or
ad_admins_external. I thought that this would give us a view of the AD
users in FreeIPA, but I dont see any difference..
Am I missing something here?
Where did you look them?

External members for ad_admins_external group would be under 'external'
tab, like in the attached screenshot.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy