Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to add SAN(s) to the self-signed certificate that are installed when you installed freeipa? Or am I stuck having to do a re-install and use new certificates? If you try to run haproxy as a load balancer in front of the "ldap/http" servers, well, as you might guess the haproxy server name needs to be added somehow to the server configs so it is a SAN of the existing self-signed certs. I can't think of any way to do it, but maybe some of the pki experts here have any idea?

Thank you
~Janelle