Hi guys,

Thank you so much your previous answers.
I realised my SID were stored in ipaNTsecurityidentifier, thanks to
ipa-adtrust-install --add-sids

I found an other way to configure smb here:
http://freeipa-users.redhat.narkive.com/ez2uKpFS/authenticate-samba-3-or-4-with-freeipa
It works perfectly.

I'm using module ipasam.so I have manually scp to the samba server,
Samba is set to use kerberos + ldapsam via this ipasam module.
Following the instructions, I created a user role allowing service
principal to read ipaNTHash value from the LDAP.
ipaNTHash are generated each time a user changes his password.
Authentication works perfectly on Windows 7, 8 and 10.

For more details, the previously linked thread is quite clear.

Cheers

--
Youenn Piolet
piole...@gmail.com