Von: Christopher Lamb [mailto:christopher.l...@ch.ibm.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. August 2015 14:38
An: Moj, Markus; Loris Santamaria
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Betreff: Re: [Freeipa-users] FreeIPA user ID differs

Check also that the compat tree plugin is enabled, and enable it if not:

ipa-compat-manage status

ipa-compat-manage enable

ipactl restart

Cheers,

Chris

From:   Loris Santamaria <lo...@lgs.com.ve>
To:     freeipa-users@redhat.com
Date:   05.08.2015 14:26
Subject:        Re: [Freeipa-users] FreeIPA user ID differs
Sent by:        freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com

Hi, the compat tree is generated dynamically based on the cn=accounts tree and
from information retrieved by server-mode SSSD.

If the compat tree gets out of sync, a restart of the ipa server and SSSD
should fix it.

Best regards

El mié, 05-08-2015 a las 12:14 +0000, markus....@mc.ingenico.com