On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 10:37:16AM +0200, seli irithyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I inherited a server (the guy that built it left) running centos 7 and
> Identity Management (Kerberos, 389DS, ...) with NFS.
> Everything concerning login (with network accounts) is very slow ( several
> seconds)
> I already solved a lot of problems on this server(DNS, NTP, firewall, ...),
> but I am neither a sysadmin nor a linux guru and I don't know where and
> what to look for ?
> Kerberos ? 389DS ? NFS ? SElinux ? sssd ? ...

Can you define "slow" better? Can you estimate how big is your
environment?

I would start by comparing the time it takes to search the entry in LDAP
or kinit with login through GDM or SSH. Then, if the times differ, look
into SSSD. Some pointers are here:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Troubleshooting