Hi,

We use Chef to perform the basic system setup once we launch new server.

We are updating our cookbook to include ipa-client-install once we run our
base cookbook via chef-client.

For unattended ipa-client installation, we are passing below parameters:

*ipa-client-install --server=ipa.initd.int <http://ipa.initd.int>
--domain=initd.int <http://initd.int> --realm=INITD.INT <http://INITD.INT>
 --password=xxxxxxxxxx --mkhomedir --no-ntp --unattended*

However, we always get password incorrect error, though we are sure it is
correct:

Joining realm failed: Incorrect password.

Installation failed. Rolling back changes.
IPA client is not configured on this system.

*Best Regards,*

*Yogesh Sharma*
*Email: yks0...@gmail.com <yks0...@gmail.com> | Web: www.initd.in
<http://www.initd.in/> *

*RHCE, VCE-CIA, RACKSPACE CLOUD U Certified*

<https://www.fb.com/yks0000>   <http://in.linkedin.com/in/yks0000>
<https://twitter.com/checkwithyogesh>
<http://google.com/+YogeshSharmaOnGooglePlus>