ipa-server-install --uninstall --unattended

~J

On 8/19/15 7:41 AM, bahan w wrote:
Hello.

After an unsuccessfull installation of ipa-server, 3.0.0-42, I try to uninstall it, but the uninstallation hangs at the following step :

###
ipa-server-install --uninstall

This is a NON REVERSIBLE operation and will delete all data and configuration!

Are you sure you want to continue with the uninstall procedure? [no]: yes
Shutting down all IPA services

###

It hangs forever.

Anyway to perform the uninstallation manually ? I throught I saw a method somewhere concerning the removal of the files contained in the following folders :

###
/var/lib/ipa/sysrestore
/var/lib/ipa-client/sysrestore
###