I recently upgraded my CentOS7 machine to the latest el7.1 updates, and
had oomkiller trigger in the middle of yum upgrade.

I managed to recover by doing a number of things including restoring
dirsrv's data/config from backup and re-running ipa-upgradeconfig,
followed by an ipa-replica-manage re-initialize from a known-good
machine.  Now, when I start up ipa, everything seems to be in sync
data-wise, but in dirsrv's error log, I see this:

[21/Aug/2015:12:45:50 -0400] NSMMReplicationPlugin -
agmt="cn=masterAgreement1-ipa2.opennms.com-pki-tomcat" (ipa2:389):
Missing data encountered
[21/Aug/2015:12:45:50 -0400] NSMMReplicationPlugin -
agmt="cn=masterAgreement1-ipa2.opennms.com-pki-tomcat" (ipa2:389):
Incremental update failed and requires administrator action

I fear this means that something is still not properly in sync and will
eventually come back to bite me.  Any ideas what's going on here, and
how to fix it?

--
Benjamin Reed
The OpenNMS Group