On Fri, 28 Aug 2015, Alexandre Ellert wrote:

Le 28 août 2015 à 17:09, Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com> a écrit :

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015, Alexandre Ellert wrote:

Le 28 juil. 2015 à 05:59, Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com> a écrit :
If the problem is too hard to solve, maybe I should try to deploy another
replica ?
You may try that. Sorry for not responding, I have some other tasks that
occupy my time right now.

Can you please tell me the procedure to decommission and re-create a new
replica ?
Are "ipa-server-install —uninstall" then "ipa-server-install" the only things
to do ?
No, you need also to remove the server from the replication topology.
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/removing-replica.html

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy

I can’t remove the node on which I have problem with pki-tomcatd :

# ipa-replica-manage del xxxx.example.com
Deleting a master is irreversible.
To reconnect to the remote master you will need to prepare a new replica file
and re-install.
Continue to delete? [no]: yes
Deleting this server is not allowed as it would leave your installation without
a CA

I seem that it’s the only node where CA is installed. What should I do now ?
Add a replica with CA using ipa-ca-install on existing replica.

Read the guide, it has detailed coverage of these situations.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy