On Sun, 30 Aug 2015, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello,

what is the way to read a different EMail Address from freeIPA?

My system is a centos 7

When I create a user "joe", on a system like ipa.example.com  ldap
dc=example, dc=com kerberos=EXAMPLE.COM. I have in the "mask" from
the user, a default EMail Address "j...@example.com", but the user must
have also a secondary EMail address like joe@other_domain.net, it is no
problem to insert this address, but I can't never read / found this address
with sssd ?
SSSD reports POSIX attributes of the user, the same you find in
/etc/passwd, see details in
 info libc 'user database' 'user data structure'

This information does not include email address for users, so SSSD does
not return it.

Where are you going to consume the email information?

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy