Sorry Rob - I beg to differ here. I can replicate this with my replica failures. It happens that a replica simply loses it's mind. Somehow the keytab gets mucked up and further connections for replication fail -- it shows a failed "admin" login and they add up because the other servers continue. It only happens on the failed replica -- AND I am the only one with the admin PW and there are ZERO failed attempts over SSH.

As soon as I get another failed replica in this state (about once every 2-3 weeks) I will post the logs and open a ticket. On one server, I simply did a reboot, and when it came back, the keytab was wrong and the replica now claimed that it was no longer a member of the replica list. Let me get more information and logs to open a ticket.

~J