On Thu, 10 Sep 2015, Alexander Frolushkin wrote:
Thank you,
so it may work or may not work - we need to try such configuration
first. I hoped somebody already do this and may share the experience :)

BTW, I already do some part of this work before - for native IPA users
it works, but of cause, without HBAC.
As HBAC currently is done at client side, and there is no such support
for HP-UX, nothing can change here.

For combined AD and IPA users just use cn=compat subtrees like
'ipa-advise' rules suggest.

It would be great if you would be able to update instructions for HP-UX
setup we have on the wiki --
http://www.freeipa.org/page/ConfiguringUnixClients#HP-UX_11.0

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy