On Mon, 14 Sep 2015, Marc van de Geijn wrote:
Hi,

I've been searching for an PHP example that autheticates to the Freeipa
API.

Does somebody have working PHP code? I've been trying to het php code
working with bits I could find, but it does not work.

I want to communicate with Freeipa to add users, change passwords, etc
from our administration panel.
Look at session-based authentication that I described at
https://vda.li/en/posts/2015/05/28/talking-to-freeipa-api-with-sessions/

It should work for any programming language as long as you are capable
to process cookies and keep the session somewhere.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy