On Mon, 21 Sep 2015, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 10:40:07PM +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
At this point I'd suggest you to investigate yourself and contact Amazon
support for finding out exactly what is happening there.

It would be nice if Amazon actually packaged all the functionality RHEL
packages for several years :-)

But maybe there are some issues preventing them -- filing a support case
and asking them might go a long way. I'm sure if Amazon approached us on
this (or the -devel) list we'd be glad to work with them on any
technical issues..
According to Amazon, they have issues with packaging Samba. I'd let them
to respond themselves, given they are the only ones who can respond on
why they are so insisting on not packaging Samba while providing one of
key infrastructure parts of AWS via Samba AD.

https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?threadID=164971
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy