Hi all,

Playing around with freeipa on Fedora 22 after installing I cannot access the UI. Firefox will tell "sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial".

I allready have an Freeipa (Fedora 21 based) and somewhere there seems to be a conflict in the certificates. After using a different domain name all goes well.

I want to test and try a few things on a test Freeipa server using the same domain name. Deleting all certicates in Firefox or even trying a new and clean profile did not help. How can I avoid this conflict?

Winfried