On Mon, 2015-09-21 at 16:49 -0600, Duncan McNaught wrote:
> Dear freeipa-users,
>
> I'm having an issue with otp in freeipa. I can set up the service as
> described in the blog post for TOTP or HOTP, and sync the token fine.
> When I try to login to the admin tools or an ipa-managed client
> (with <password><token>) , I get a password incorrect message.
> Here are some more details: https://github.com/adelton/docker-freeipa
> /issues/34
> Can anyone help me to debug/get this working?

I'm very unclear as to what you are trying to do. Are you trying to
run FreeIPA in a container? If so, Jan is probably your man. AFAIK,
ipa-otpd will require systemd in the container.

If you are trying to run this on CentOS 7.1 (not a container), it
seems to me that your LDAP server isn't running or something is wrong
with ldapi.

Can you explain your setup in more detail?

Nathaniel