On Sat, 26 Sep 2015, Svancara, Randall wrote:
Hi,

Trying to establish a trust relationship between a test domain that I
have configured on windows server 2008r2 with FreeIPA 4.1.2 (Centos 7).

I have enabled debugging and I attempt to run the following command:

ipa trust-add --type=ad ad.winblows --admin Administrator --password

The http error logs emit the following output provided below.  Looks
like something connects to the domain controller perforing the CLDAP
query, but then there is a second section that appears to have a
problem with "non-public: KeyError: 'dns_hostname'

This looks like https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4570

We fixed it with refactoring of IPA trust-add code in FreeIPA 4.2.1.
It is going to come to CentOS 7 eventually once RHEL 7.2 is released
(beta is out already).

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy