No.  FreeIPA requires a *CA* certificate, which is a cert that has the
ability to sign other certs.  Unless you're in a large company with an
expensive agreement in place with GoDaddy, that is not a permission they
grant to regular certs.  A wildcard cert is only allowed to be used on
simple things like a web site, and does not have the ability to sign other
certs.

~ Brian Mathis
@orev