On 10/5/15 10:16 AM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On 05/10/15 11:11, Janelle wrote:
So here is a fun question -- how is this possible?

from ipa-replica-manage list-ruv

ipa002.example.com 389  6
ipa003.example.com 389  30   <----- ???? Huh???
ipa003.example.com 389  33   <-----
ipa004.example.com 389  24

ipa003 was reinstalled but the RUV was not properly cleaned

Simo.

So there is no conflict even with a duplicate like that? I mean the server only physically exists once, so I guess it should not cause a problem. I mean replication seems to be working, it just seems odd that I saw that. You would think that the normal ipa-replica-manage "del" options would do all the proper cleaning, but apparently not.

Thanks for the clarification.
~J