Hi guys,

yesterday I finally managed to get our IPA3.0.0 servers in a state that I could upgrade the schema to dogtag 10, using the migration script and launched a new RHEL7.1 IPA4.1 server as a replica. Unfortunately, in both the new RHEL7.1 IPA4.1 server AND the old RHEL6.6 IPA3.0.0 server that I replicated from (Also happens to be our CRL master), I can no longer search for hosts or DNS entries, or host groups, either in the UI, or on the command line.

They're there, they show up when you go to the hosts, dns or user page in a list, but you cannot then refine the search. This is also true of ipa host-find and ipa hostgroup-find on the command line. Is this a bug in IPA4.1? Is it a schema issue? Is it just because we still have an IPA3 server running the show and an IPA4 replica? I can't really justify dropping our production IPA3 servers, if searching for records doesn't work in IPA4.1.

I still appear to be able to search in the UI of one of our other IPA3 servers, despite the fact it has had its schema updated and it has been connected to the new IPA4 server.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Cheers

Alex