On 10/09/2015 01:40 PM, Karl Forner wrote:
Thanks. Please, keep in mind that we changed the default to the correct
order in sssd 1.13.1. Therefore if you update sssd you will either have to
invert the order again or set sudo_inverse_order = true in [sudo] in
/etc/sssd/sssd.conf.

ok. I don't think there's an easy way to upgrade sssd right now with
ubuntu 14.04.
Is-it possible to set sudo_inverse_order = true with my current
version, i.e. even if it is not yet recognized ?

SSSD will run but some tools that touch sssd.conf may have problems (for example I think authconfig will fail).