Hello, I've successfully setup a two-way trust between FreeIPA and AD.  My
understanding is that FreeIPA is currently or planning to support Global
Cataloging.  I'm looking to implement a one-way trust between AD and
FreeIPA to remove security concerns with my AD administrators in my
organization.

My questions are as follows:
1) Is there a guide/post that I can follow for setting up a one-way trust
between FreeIPA and AD?
2) What type of trust is being created on the AD side, is it a cross-forest
outgoing trust to the FreeIPA server from the AD server?

Thanks for your kind time,

Michael Barkdoll