Von: Lukas Slebodnik [mailto:lsleb...@redhat.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Oktober 2015 10:52
An: Zoske, Fabian
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Betreff: Re: [Freeipa-users] SUDO does not always works on first try

On (19/10/15 08:39), Zoske, Fabian wrote:
>Hi Jakub,
>
>I think there is a package missing.
>When I try to install the packages you provided, yum exits with an error.
>" Requires: python-sssdconfig = 1.12.2-58.el7_1.18 "

python-sssdconfig is noarch package which is missing in
https://jhrozek.fedorapeople.org/sssd-test-builds/
I hope Jakub will upload it.

>Can you provide me this package or tell me where to find it?

Alternatively, you can test backported version from fedora 21.
It is the latest 1.12 release + few bugfixes.
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/lslebodn/sssd-1-12/

LS