On Fri, 23 Oct 2015, Randolph Morgan wrote:
We are running a mixed environment network. However, all of our authentication is performed via LDAP, we do not have an AD on our network, nor do we have any Windows servers, all of our servers are running RHEL. We are working on implementing a new authentication server that is running FreeIPA, but would like to do single sign-on via Kerberos. I have been reading posts for the better part of two weeks and can not find instructions that work, on how to get Windows (XP - 10) to authenticate via Kerberos. Here is a list of some of the sites that I have looked at:

https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/idmapper.html
https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/domain-member.html#id2573486
These are irrelevant for the configuration of FreeIPA with machines post
Windows 7.

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Windows_authentication_against_FreeIPA
This document still stands. Namely, we do not support joining Windows
machines to FreeIPA domain.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy