Yogesh Sharma wrote:
> Team,
>
> Noticed that user created on IPA Master are not replicating on Replica.
>
> Also, we create a new Zone in Master, However we do not see the same in
> replica server.

You need to figure out why ipa-inf-prd-ng2-01.klikpay.int can't contact
port 389 on ipa-inf-prd-ng2-02.klikpay.int. It may be someone threw up a
firewall without telling you, or someone tweaked the rules on either of
those boxes.

Doing re-init, force-sync, etc is always going to fail if one can't talk
to the other.

rob