I upgraded 4 at the same time actually.  It makes sense why the objects were
created and I do understand how replication conflicts are handled.  I just
wanted to be absolutely certain that it was ok to delete these objects since it
seems pointless to ever keep them around.  Has there been any talk of a
mechanism to just handle this on a regular basis (not that this situation
should happen regularly)?