Actually I'm starting to feel like this is a bug. Managed to get the old
IPA server back up and ran .

"ipa-server-install --uninstall"

Which completed successfully and gave the advice:

Replication agreements with the following IPA masters found: freeipa-

prod-b-032.cloud.foo.com. Removing any replication agreements before

uninstalling the server is strongly recommended. You can remove replication

agreements by running the following command on any other IPA master:

$ ipa-replica-manage del freeipa-prod-a-031.cloud.foo.com

Running this command on the other IPA servers gives the following:

[root@freeipa-prod-a-033 centos]# ipa-replica-manage del
freeipa-prod-a-031.cloud.foo.com

p11-kit: ipa.p11-kit: x-public-key-info: invalid or unsupported attribute

'freeipa-prod-a-033.cloud.dcmn.com' has no replication agreement for '
freeipa-prod-a-031.cloud.foo.com'

I dont see anything in the logs.

Thanks,

Andrew