Good. But still, I am curious about your architecture. It almost looks like you are installing several FreeIPA servers (ipa-server-install), but with the same realm/domain. Can you share the reasoning? Maybe an advise can be given for the whole FreeIPA architecture.

It is not something expected, normally you would install one FreeIPA server with realm "example.com" and then install replicas (ipa-replica-install) for redundancy or load balancing.