Hi,

I'm completly new to this list and the product behind it. I'm trying to use perl to get a list from my IPA installation of all users that are on the server.

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use REST::Client;
use JSON;
use Data::Dumper;
use MIME::Base64;

my $username="admin";
my $password="secret";
my $headers= {
    'Accept' => 'application/json',
    'Content-Type' => 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded',
    'Authorization' => 'Basic',
    'user' => encode_base64($username),
    'password' => encode_base64($password)
    #encode_base64($username.":".$password)
};

my $client=REST::Client->new();
$client->setHost("https://ipa.kreditwerk.de";);
$client->POST("/ipa/session/login_password", $headers);
print Dumper $client->responseContent();

Sadly I get back
$VAR1 = '500 Not a SCALAR reference
';

I can't find any hinside the error log of the apache, even with debug enabled. I can't find any thing in the internet that helps me. (Perhaps I do not know where to look for).

So any idea where I should look at it to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks
oliver