On 11/10/2015 08:39 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Seike neg wrote:
Hello,
Is there a way to import users and password from SUN DS automatically (script,
sync, etc...).
I have a SUN DS LDAP in the office and I want to do a read only sync from him
to a brand new freeipa server.
The freeipa server is suppose to act as a kerberos, ldap slave and ntp server.

It's a little unclear what you want to do. Do you want a periodic sync
or a one-time migration?

You can use ipa migrate-ds to migrate over LDAP. See
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/Migrating_from_a_Directory_Server_to_IPA.html

You can also configure SunDS 5.2 to replicate to IPA, and vice versa.