This is the mappings from the Master...it looks very different from the replica

# ldapsearch -x -D 'cn=Directory Manager' -W -b cn=mapping,cn=sasl,cn=config
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <cn=mapping,cn=sasl,cn=config> with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# mapping, sasl, config
dn: cn=mapping,cn=sasl,cn=config
objectClass: top
objectClass: nsContainer
cn: mapping

# Full Principal, mapping, sasl, config
dn: cn=Full Principal,cn=mapping,cn=sasl,cn=config
objectClass: top
objectClass: nsSaslMapping
nsSaslMapRegexString: \(.*\)@\(.*\)
cn: Full Principal
nsSaslMapBaseDNTemplate: dc=itmodev,dc=gov
nsSaslMapFilterTemplate: (krbPrincipalName=\1@\2)

# Name Only, mapping, sasl, config
dn: cn=Name Only,cn=mapping,cn=sasl,cn=config
objectClass: top
objectClass: nsSaslMapping
nsSaslMapRegexString: ^[^:@]+$
cn: Name Only
nsSaslMapBaseDNTemplate: dc=itmodev,dc=gov
nsSaslMapFilterTemplate: (krbPrincipalName=&@ITMODEV.GOV)

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success