I had a working freeipa setup on a CentOS release 6.7 machine.  All was well
until I did a yum update. Now I have multiple issue apparently based around the
CMS (Service Unavailable) issue.

My current version of ipa-server is 3.0.0-47

Certmonger crashes with a segmentation fault at boot time and crashes every
time I try to restart it when ipa is running.

If I stop ipa the start certmonger it starts ok and continues to run when I
start ipa again but as soon as any requests are made like "getcert list" then
it crashes again.

With certmonger still running I can do a request

# ipa cert-status
Request id: 20140417164153
ipa: ERROR: Certificate operation cannot be completed: Unable to communicate
with CMS (Service Unavailable)
# service certmonger status
certmonger (pid  3030) is running...

This fault with the "Service Unavailable" originally came up when I tried to
delete a host from the freeip gui

In the file  /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-PKI-IPA/errors file there was a Warning
about nsslapd-cachememsize not being big enough but I don't know how to change
it if, indeed this is anything to do with it.

Any pointers of where to look next would be much appreciated.

The Manheim group of companies within the UK comprises: Manheim Europe Limited
(registered number: 03183918), Manheim Auctions Limited (registered number:
00448761), Manheim Retail Services Limited (registered number: 02838588),
Motors.co.uk Limited (registered number: 05975777), Real Time Communications
Limited (registered number: 04277845) and Complete Automotive Solutions Limited
(registered number: 05302535). Each of these companies is registered in England
and Wales with the registered office address of Central House, Leeds Road,
Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0JE. The Manheim group of companies operates under various
brand/trading names including Manheim Inspection Services, Manheim Auctions,
Manheim Direct, Manheim De-fleet and Manheim Aftersales Solutions.

V:0CF72C13B2AC