Greetings ---
I'm in the process of deploying the RHEL 7.1 IDM into my enterprise and we have
a great number of Oracle Linux 5.5 servers.  Upon research from Oracle (ULN
Channels) the Linux "ipa-client" was only released for 5.6 and then upstream.
I went ahead and configured the PAM/LDAP authentication method for 5.5 and so
far its working as expected.  With that history being said ...

I'm having difficulty getting TLS and "sudoers" to be managed by the RHEL IDM
to these 5.5 clients.  Can anyone share some insight or documentation details
on how to solve these two problems prior to my mass deployment?  Any insight is
greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Jeffrey Stormshak, RHCSA | Sr. Linux Engineer
Platform Systems | IT Operations Infrastructure
CCC Information Services, Inc.
Phone: (312) 229-2552