Hello all,

I've read a lot regarding service accounts on this mailinglist in the past.
But it's rather unclear to me what is the current preffered method to
create a service account for a service running on a different machine.

In this case it would be  a service account for ovirt so that freeipa
users can authenticate in the ovirt portal using their freeipa
credentials.

I could ofcourse create an account and then apply a ldf to set its
password expiration to the next millennium to make sure the password
does not expire.

Anybody who has a good suggestion on how to deal with this ?

Cheers
Rob Verduijn