hi holo,

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 11:21 PM, holo <holos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I think i wasnt clear enough. Clients of proxy server are not kerberized.
> I want to just authenticate them for proxy use in kerberos DB when they are
> trying to use it (just by popup like in NTLM). Is such thing possible with
> kerberos? I saw on yt such thing wasa posible with AD.
>
> //holo

did you ask this question in serverfault as well :-) ?

http://serverfault.com/questions/737902/squid-kerberos-authentication-no-popup/737909#737909

If you require ntlm, then you should joing the squid host to an AD realm, I
do not think this will work with freeipa because it does not do ntlm as far
as I know.

--
Groeten,
natxo