Hi all,

One motivation: the customer demands like this...
Also: ignore Windows specific group info which is not important for the Linux domain
Also: too much groups!

If it's a sssd thing, this might be solved on the IPA-server as well since getting the AD group info is handles by sssd on the IPA-server, right?
Anyway: how to handle this issue?

Kind regards,

Winny